There’s many a paragraph I could write about an entire array of things without thinking twice about it. But when it comes to writing about myself, I am less impressive with words. So, here are some things about me you may or may not find interesting.
- My name is Michelle and I am 25— elderly by Tumblr standards.
- I’m from California, but currently live in Texas. By next year, I’ll live in Boston.
- I have a Bachelor of Art in English, and I am earning another degree in Creative Writing. I hope to be a novelist one day.
- My father is Afro-Cuban and French, and my mother is Mexican. I am a first generation American.
- I like to spell words the British way.
- I read every single day, and suffer frequently from book hangovers.
- I do not want children.
- I love animals. I do not wear leather or fur, and I have been a vegetarian for seven years.
- I love to learn, but not in the traditional way; I’d rather sit down with someone who has experienced something and listen to their stories than sit behind a desk in a classroom.
- I am aloof, rebellious, and quirky.
- I am funny, joyful, and a grammar Nazi.
- I was raised Reform Jewish.
Anything else you’d like to know, my ask is always open (anon is on).